Skip to main content

Valentine's Day Celebrate with Love Songs

 



So on this day they call Valentines Day I was thinking about listening to some good old love songs. You know really get me in the mood for the holiday. So I thought I would share with you some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy these too.
1. Love Hurts by Nazareth "Some fools think Of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness Some fools fool themselves, I guess. They're not foolin' me" 2. Love Stinks - J. Geils Band
 And so it goes Till the day you die This thing they call love It's gonna make you cry 

 
 3. I hate myself for loving you - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

I hate myself for loving you, Can't break free from the the things that you do I wanna walk but I run back to you, That's why I hate myself for loving you 4. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
 

 Sometimes I feel I've got to, Run away I've got to Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me Hope you all enjoyed a few of the songs that I been listening to and celebrating Valentines Day with. Do you have any favorites that you like to listen to on this day?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you Know Janmashtami Interesting Facts

Know about the different Janmashtami facts on this page of fact file. It will provide you most fascinating information on Janmashtami and its celebrations. This page will serve as a snapshot of information for you. Check out some of informative Janmashtami facts here: Janmashtami is celebrated on ashtami of Krishna Paksh or the 8th day of the dark fortnight in the month of Bhadon. According to some scholars, Krishna was born on 19th July 3228 B.C.E. The term Krishna in Sanskrit means 'black'. Lord Krishna belonged to the clan of Yadavas. Janmashtami is celebrated around eight days after Raksha Bandhan. South India celebrates Gokulashtami with fruits, 'prasadam' and devotional songs. Maharashtra celebrates the festival by breaking of 'dahi handi'. Janmashtami is also known as Gokulashtami and Krishnastami Lord Krishna with Radhaji is worshipped on this day. Besides, some people also worship Shri Krishna's brother Balaram as well...

Devo ka Dev Mahadev Quotes with Lord Shiva High quality Resolution Wallpapers of Lord Shiva & Shivling

  Free Download wallpapers of Shiv Lehari . Nice and new wallpapers of devo ka dev Mahadev  with High quality . High resolution wallpapers of Shivji and Shivling . View FULL SCREEN wallpaper CLICK on ANY image. bhagvan-shivji-doing-tandav-nrutya-pictures bhagvan-shiva-drawing-statute-wallpapers Shiva-Mahashivaratri-free-images-pic god-Shiva-HD-Free-Download-images Nilkanth-Mhadev-Lord-Shiv-wallpapers Har-Har-Mahadevji-bholenath-pictures mahadev-Shivji-hd-wallpaper-for-share Lord-shiva-om-namah-shivay-imagecollection mahadev-jyotirling-with-ganesh-ji-images mahadev-wallpaper-image-collections  mahadevji-bholebaba-images har_har_mahadev-amarnath-baba-images Har-Har-Mahadevji-photos shivji-lovely-pictures-collections Shiva-Ganesha-latest-new-wallpapers.jpeg bhagvan-Shiva-New-Wallpaper  god-shiv madevji-pic jatadhari-shankar  bhagvan-shivji-mahadev  bhavlas-ka-mahadev-pic mahadevji-devo-ke-dev-shivji  shree-mahadev-ji-pictures  shivji-u...

Why People Celebrate Shivaratri || What Means of Maha Shivaraatri

Maha Shivaratri:-   "Shiva-ratri means 'auspicious (Shiva) darkness (ratri). At least on this day, one should chant Shiva's name all through the night."   Meaning Of Maha-Shiva-ratri:-  "If you make the slightest effort to progress along the path of liberation, the Lord will help you a hundred-fold. Shivaratri conveys that hope to you. The moon, which is the presiding deity of the mind of man, wanes until the fourteenth day after full moon. It is just a tiny curve of glimmering glow.  The mind should be starved into the condition, so that man becomes free. Spend all the days with Shiva, and the conquest of the mind is easy. Spend the fourteenth day of the waning moon with Shiva, reaching the climax of the spiritual effort on the final day, and success is yours. That is why all Chaturdashis of the dark haif of every month are called Shivaratris, that is why the Chaturdashi of the Magha month is called Mahashivaratri. That is a day of special dedication to Sh...