Skip to main content

10 Best*} Father's Day Short Poems from Daughter 2023 | Father's Day Special Shorts Poem to impress your Father 2023

Best Father's day short Poems from Daughter: Father's day Is On 19th June and If you're searching for fathers day short poem to Impress your dad then We Have the best collection of Father's day Poems for you. Here We have some best Father's day 2023 Poems for you. If you're looking for the best poems for you father on this father's day, then you are at right place because we got the best father's day Father's day poems on our blog. If you like our article and poems, then don't forget to share with your friends.










happy fathers day papa saying daughter 




Father's day Poems from Daughter
Fathers's day Poems from Daughter
Father's Day Poems from Daughter

 

Father, today I bring to Thee
This boy of mine whom Thou hast made.
In everything he looks to me,
In turn, I look to Thee for aid…
Hold Thou my hand as I hold his,
And so guide me that I may guide.
Teach me, Lord, that I may teach,
And keep me free from foolish pride…
********************************************
What Makes a Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,
He called it ... Dad
********************************************


A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Father's Day

********************************************

Fathers hold you when you have bad dreams
And they comfort you when all is lost it seems.
Fathers teach you to dribble a basketball and shoot a free throw
And they lead you as you grow.
Fathers teach you how to drive a car
And they try to teach you how to putt for par.
Fathers wipe the tears of your broken heart
And they hold your hand when you don't know how to start.
Fathers quiz the boys who take you on a date
And they scold those boys who bring you home late.
Fathers carry you on their shoulders when you're too small to see
And they watch as you giggle when they bounce you on their knee.
Fathers extend their feet to you when they teach you how to dance
And they always give you a second chance.
Fathers wait in the wings while you start your own life
And they pray for a husband to make you a wife.
Fathers walk you down the aisle on your wedding day
But fathers never really give their little girls away.

********************************************
I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.
I'm happy you're my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father's Day!

********************************************
You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The person I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

********************************************

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

********************************************
I love you, Dad, and want you to know,
I feel your love wherever I go.
Whenever I've problems, you're there to assist,
The ways you have helped me would make quite a list.
Your wisdom and knowledge have shown me the way,
And I'm thankful for you as I live day by day.
I don't tell you enough how important you are,
In my universe you're a bright shining star.
********************************************
Without you, Dad,
I couldn’t be me.
My sense self
Would cease to be.
You’ve been part of me
Right from the start.
You are my life,
My soul, my heart.
Happy Father’s Day
From your biggest fan!
********************************************
My daddy is the greatest;
The best dad there ever was.
He always brings me lots of joy;
He's my very own Santa Claus.
My daddy can do anything;
He's smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.
I love my daddy!
Advance Happy Fathers Day
Read More Fathers Day Articles 
x

Popular posts from this blog

Do you Know Janmashtami Interesting Facts

Know about the different Janmashtami facts on this page of fact file. It will provide you most fascinating information on Janmashtami and its celebrations. This page will serve as a snapshot of information for you. Check out some of informative Janmashtami facts here: Janmashtami is celebrated on ashtami of Krishna Paksh or the 8th day of the dark fortnight in the month of Bhadon. According to some scholars, Krishna was born on 19th July 3228 B.C.E. The term Krishna in Sanskrit means 'black'. Lord Krishna belonged to the clan of Yadavas. Janmashtami is celebrated around eight days after Raksha Bandhan. South India celebrates Gokulashtami with fruits, 'prasadam' and devotional songs. Maharashtra celebrates the festival by breaking of 'dahi handi'. Janmashtami is also known as Gokulashtami and Krishnastami Lord Krishna with Radhaji is worshipped on this day. Besides, some people also worship Shri Krishna's brother Balaram as well...

Devo ka Dev Mahadev Quotes with Lord Shiva High quality Resolution Wallpapers of Lord Shiva & Shivling

  Free Download wallpapers of Shiv Lehari . Nice and new wallpapers of devo ka dev Mahadev  with High quality . High resolution wallpapers of Shivji and Shivling . View FULL SCREEN wallpaper CLICK on ANY image. bhagvan-shivji-doing-tandav-nrutya-pictures bhagvan-shiva-drawing-statute-wallpapers Shiva-Mahashivaratri-free-images-pic god-Shiva-HD-Free-Download-images Nilkanth-Mhadev-Lord-Shiv-wallpapers Har-Har-Mahadevji-bholenath-pictures mahadev-Shivji-hd-wallpaper-for-share Lord-shiva-om-namah-shivay-imagecollection mahadev-jyotirling-with-ganesh-ji-images mahadev-wallpaper-image-collections  mahadevji-bholebaba-images har_har_mahadev-amarnath-baba-images Har-Har-Mahadevji-photos shivji-lovely-pictures-collections Shiva-Ganesha-latest-new-wallpapers.jpeg bhagvan-Shiva-New-Wallpaper  god-shiv madevji-pic jatadhari-shankar  bhagvan-shivji-mahadev  bhavlas-ka-mahadev-pic mahadevji-devo-ke-dev-shivji  shree-mahadev-ji-pictures  shivji-u...

Why People Celebrate Shivaratri || What Means of Maha Shivaraatri

Maha Shivaratri:-   "Shiva-ratri means 'auspicious (Shiva) darkness (ratri). At least on this day, one should chant Shiva's name all through the night."   Meaning Of Maha-Shiva-ratri:-  "If you make the slightest effort to progress along the path of liberation, the Lord will help you a hundred-fold. Shivaratri conveys that hope to you. The moon, which is the presiding deity of the mind of man, wanes until the fourteenth day after full moon. It is just a tiny curve of glimmering glow.  The mind should be starved into the condition, so that man becomes free. Spend all the days with Shiva, and the conquest of the mind is easy. Spend the fourteenth day of the waning moon with Shiva, reaching the climax of the spiritual effort on the final day, and success is yours. That is why all Chaturdashis of the dark haif of every month are called Shivaratris, that is why the Chaturdashi of the Magha month is called Mahashivaratri. That is a day of special dedication to Sh...